Scotland Patients Association (Est 1982)
Providing patients with an opportunity to raise concerns about
The foremost campaigning group for Scotland’s patients.
- To provide support and information for all those suffering from
conditions which would necessitate the use of services provided by hospitals or
in the community.
- To identify options that could be offered to patients to achieve
the ideal outcome for quality care.
- To advise patients who feel they have received inadequate or inappropriate
- To establish a working relationship with Health Departments and
Local Health Councils.
The following organisations have generously sponsored the Scotland Patients Association.
Whistleblowing: raising concerns within the NHS Scotland
Scotland Patients Association One Day Conference - 4th June 2013, Royal College of Surgeons Hall, Nicolson Place, Edinburgh, EH8 9DW
Keynote Speech: Mr Alex Neil, MSP for Airdrie and Shotts, Cabinet Secretary for Health and Wellbeing
* Download Conference Programme & Booking Form
Scotland Patients Association publishes
Report (PDF) in response to Scottish Government
Better Health, Better Care action plan.
The SPA is often quoted in the news media highlighting health issues of concern